Holiday Session

Ha finally back to my blog... is hav been a crazy month 4 me... didnt even realise im in the year 2008 now... as most of the ppl i noe, they r havin their leave clearance from christmas till new year day... as 4 me n Latino.. holidays session is just another working day 4 us... i gues this is wat Event ppl hav2 do... Work hard 4 u all 2 enjoy ur holidays... Damn thats not fair... Lets just forget bout Christmas n New Year...

But As for our Average Couple Mel & Stiff... we'll never miss such an occassion... Me n Latino hav2 rush back from work 2 attend their "MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THEY LIVE"
A new step of their live... Just wanna congrat Mel & Stiff for their attachment..
hope to meet Lil' Stiff holding THE Real Madrid shoot glass.. hahaha

Mel & Stiff... They looks so good 2gether..



Never 4get... Doing the Average Joe

The 1 side post...

Every1 look exremely Fly on the nite.. Average Joe's makin a come back...


Ms Ally & Latino Stupid Face

Our Ms Ally Meet THE Princess...

Good old time huh..

My Favvy Pic of that nite..

Yes Latino... thats our Paint Pastel Princess...

See waat they serve on each table... Damn 151 Aka I Cant Take It No More

Lau Brother never giv u their drinks...

Gues who back.. Big Ben

Average himself Meet Ms PPP

Sunjay & Mel 2

As Usually leave me n Tatat alone...



With all the drama in work... Finally found some time 2 meet up with some old ol' frens yesterday... Great catch up ill say... Lots of suprises i encounter... anyway thanks from the bottom of my heart.. really appreciated... Early Bday gift... Thanks heap n congrat to my gal Soo May for the ICE... it really made my day after all the holiday festival i miss..

Is been awhile since the last i rock some Superstar... i gues the last time was my SD working Superstar... i reckon it still at Perth...

This really remind me of my childhood favvy team... Jordan n Pipen DAMN...



Posted by: Average himself

No comments: