Average Break

Ha... Recap... Is been a crazy month for me... All weekend is totally fuck wif work... so this weekend was well deserve for me n Latinoheat... Other then the hard work in & out office for Roadshows... i did encounter some really good image using my camera... Wif lots of sleepless nites, i gues the last event at 7atenine with Adidas Launch, we did manage to capture some time 2 relax n obviously BEERS... With this 2 weekend break from work... me n Latino r really goin all out... Just hope every1 show up 4 Mel & Stiff FORever Party..

Adidas Active Body Care Launch at 7stenine..



My Favourite Dance Group... Definately a branch of Average ppl... FUNKY SOCKS
They have thier own Hannah Tan too.. second on the left...


Our lovely MC Hannah Tan was kind enough to take a pic wif JDI Crews...


Ha.. Hannah ICE... HT

Thats BLING Out


AH... Stop bout work... With the only weekend leave 4 this year... did manner to do some over due pick ups...
Early Christmas present 4 my sis... Merry Christmas... Hint' Cherry Birky..

Ha... Finally something 4 myself...

This gotta be the highlight of my life... A gift to welcome me 2 adulthood.. Thanks Dad..

Average Fam...

Definately an Average Weekend of fun n surprises... Hope theres more 2 come...

Posted by: Average himself

No comments: