RAJA KNOWS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH

Coach_Raja_Gobal_Malaysia_Harimau_Muda

I have lots of respect for that men. A respect, because of what he believe in, what he want to achieve, what he had set in his mind, and what he had promise us (the Nation). He is a men without non-sense, a men dare to stand up to lead, a men who have proved us wrong, and a men who earn his respect and not ask for.

Once there's a wise men told me: "You are the men that brought the glory back".

To me, you're the men who brought back the believe in football, you're the men who brought the nation together, you're the men who set a benchmark for our future of football, and you're the men that make me love the game, and believe in the sport.

I honor to work with you. You’re the constant reminders to stay inspired, work hard and believe.

Thank you Coach.

Coach_Raja_Gobal_Malaysia_Harimau_Muda_3

Coach_Raja_Gobal_Malaysia_Harimau_Muda_4

Posted by: Average himself

No comments: