The New Era

Haha.. I dunno why but caps really make me crazy.. From straight baseball new eras to vintage truckers to "my hole ten yards" Willis Hat.. Just love caps ever since i was a lil average boy.. Been there done that.. Every trend of generation..

Ahhh the New Era.. Always love those baseball caps.. Just as an Asian with a smaller head.. Is so difficult for me to purchase my true size.. When over to bangkok couple of year back.. lookin high & low for my Chicago White Sox.. Nothing even close to it.. Real disappointed trip..

Nways New Era have been working hard in this few years.. Coming out wif some interesting idea.. With the conjunction with some of the massive blockbuster films including Iron Man, Hulk & Dark Knight.. they have licenced with DC Comics to release some real cool Superhero Caps.. personally love those Batman & Hulks New era.. Cute... & obviously those babies wont been hittin any where near us.. the only way to get ur hand on it is thru New Era European E-Store or just head down to the State..










Posted by: Average himself

No comments: