The Sunshine State

As for my annual trips with my couple friends, this time around i bring you to the Sunny state of Gold Coast Queenland.

After all the hectic and dramatic year of the new decade, it is real nice for a getaway.

The magic number for this year are 4 lovely couples & 1 single Joe. As they do all the "Couple-ly" stuff, my job is solely photography.

This is my take on the over-expose pictures of Surfer Paradise 6 in the morning . What do ya think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note that, all pictures are not photoshoped

Posted by: Average himself

2 comments:

carlockzz said...

ohh come on, we didn't do any lovely thing alright.. at least me, m3iyan, mel & belle didn't leave you out alright? we did lots of things together like our very own Jacuzzi alright?

Average Joe's said...

hahaha but somehow i wish someone is there with me! : ) Kinda miss the Jacuzzi now!